This stunning Thin Blue Line Ring with Natural Koa Wood from Hawaii is the perfect way to show all our incredible LEO's that you keep them close to your heart!
It would also make a wonderful Gift for friends and family - one they will love and cherish forever!
- Koa Wood (Acacia Koa) is found in Hawaii. The color can be highly variable, but tends to be medium golden or red/brown (similar to Mahogany). The grain of Koa wood is usually slightly interlocked, and sometimes wavy.
- Tungsten is a an extremely hard and dense metal. When combined with carbon alloy, it transforms into tungsten carbide. It is this durable tungsten carbide we use to craft our rings. As tungsten is so hard, so it is very difficult for a tungsten ring to get scratched (making it scratch resistant).
- This beautiful ring is crafted from Blue tungsten carbide, and features a wood grain inlay and polished stepped edges. The inside of the ring is then lined with trendy blue finish. The ring is then finished with a natural resin coat.
- Note: All of our tungsten carbide rings are made with nickel-binder alloy. This is necessary to bind the tungsten carbide together. Nickel-binder alloy is hypoallergenic and chemically inert, so it does not oxidize or irritate the skin.
- Our rings are Lead free.
- Featured sizes (comfort fit): 8-13 (US).
- Band width: 8 mm
- If we do not have in stock, please allow 10-14 business days to craft a new ring.
- Each ring comes in a box, along with a two-year warranty.